Advantages & Disadvantage of Straight-line Kitchen
Advantages of Straight-line Kitchen :
01. All of appliances, ingredients and food preparation area tends to be within and easy to reach in this Straight-line Kitchen Layout.
02. Straight-line Kitchen Layout is perfect for little families; for those who live in limited space. It gives you greatest floor area for traffic, other furniture and also makes a sense of openness in room.
03. Straight-line Kitchen Layout are well suited to the temporary apartments or loft living, particularly when the cabinetry is crafted in the latest.
04. The countertop and shelve against wall with no island on the way, enables the space to be more flexible where extra can move simply when importance for dining area or as additional work area.
05. I shaped kitchen work best with sink in center and allow counter space on either side.
06. Due to the minimum need for countertop surface and cabinets, this I shaped kitchen will generally save on materials cost.
07. Straight-line Kitchen Layout are developed with the addition of extra storage, by overhead cabinets!
08. No corner base or upper cabinet which enhances the functionality of the kitchen as compare to other kitchen Layouts.
Disadvantages of Straight-line Kitchen :
01. I shaped kitchen is least useful plan as the cook has to walk from one end to the other end of kitchen many times when cooking.
02. Due to its lesser size and single length it offers a very limited counter space and difficult for different cooks to work together at same time.
03. Due to lack of counter space sometime it is importance to utilize a kitchen island for preparation of food or adding the work center.
04. Lack of storage space as compared to other kitchen arrangements.